ARMA is an international organization and the membership fees are $175 US yearly. To join the Terra Nova Chapter it is an additional $25 US. Memberships are for a one year term with a 60 day grace for renewal of membership.
In order to be a member of our local chapter you must join internationally. To find out everything you need to know about ARMA simply go on line http://www.arma.org/. You should find lots of interesting information on our association. If you decide to join just click under join/renew. You will need to have a credit card to pay.
Individual membership in ARMA includes:
- A subscription to The Information Management magazine, a bimonthly professional publication containing in-depth articles on information management topics, research, and trends
- Access to online courses and live seminars at discounted rates or free so that you can build the skills and perspectives you need to excel
- Discounted prices on information management-related books, videos, and software, many of which are not available anywhere else
- Substantial registration savings to ARMA's Annual Conference and Expo, the premier educational event and trade show for records and information management professionals worldwide
- 24-hour access to the ARMA International Web site, www.arma.org